We pray 3 times a day, like Daniel. 6 a.m. 12 noon and 6 p.m. (for all who want to pray at the same time no matter where we are, let’s say this is CST (Central Time)
We read a devotional based on Scripture written by FUBU (for us by us, more on this in a sec.)
We put the brakes on anything we personally know is distracting from our purposes in the fast (e.g. tv, internet, hanging out, smack talking etc.)
We eat these:
- Whole Grains
- Nuts and Seeds
- Legumes (I call ‘em beans)
- Healthy Oils
- Water (some folk drink herbal teas without stimulants)
- Herbs, Spices, vinegar (some folk avoid this and use citrus juices with oils on their salads)
- All refined and processed foods!
- Sugar, honey etc.
- Fried Foods
- Unhealthy Fats (the ones that turn solid)
- Anything beverage that ain’t water!
Scriptures are posted below.
250 words or so
Close with a thought or prayer
Guidelines for writing:
pray, study and let the love flow
Errbody who wants to participate is eligible to write!
Let’s get ‘er going!
Post links to other resources and share any books/readings that have been good for you.